We bring your message to the world, and the world to you. Let’s start a conversation…
We have moved into a new era of social engagement, applying integrated tools to open innovation and collaboration, as well as public outreach, thereby creating rapid internal cultural change in organizations. We have the capabilities to mentor and guide your organization through these ongoing shifts, so you can sustain and grow your ROI from within and outside of your work place. Engagement begins with listening and learning from your community.
Got questions about your Social Business, Social Innovation or integrated Social Media, Public Relations and marketing or fundraising campaign?
Not sure how to get a higher level of visibility for your business, nonprofit organization, new book, performance or event?
Need help writing copy for your newsletter, web site, blog, PR & marketing collateral?
Not sure how or where to begin with your social media, social networking and online community-building strategy? Need more help optimizing your Internet and social media outreach, and integrating it with your overall public relations and marketing plan?
We can write and edit collateral, or manage your entire project. We’ll coach you to do your own PR, marketing, fundraising and strategic planning, including how to pitch bloggers and write social media releases that are customized for individual media people. We can offer you our expert advice and extensive contacts in print, trade, broadcast, internet marketing and social media PR.
We help you brand yourself as a leading expert in your field to attract top-tier clients, media and revenue.
You may be here because you want the copy or marketing collateral that will reach your audience and broadcast your message, loud and clear. At Cathryn Hrudicka & Associates, we offer you:
• A highly skilled business copywriter to conceptualize, write or edit your newsletter, business profile, brochure, artist bio, employee memo, white papers, press releases, e-letters, sales letters, web content, multimedia scripts, grants, annual reports, case studies and marketing collateral.
We bring over twenty years of experience in senior management, sales, marketing, public relations, fundraising, event production, consulting, training and publishing to every writing project.
• Project Management to save you time, hassles and money. We supervise or coordinate the production of your business and marketing collateral. If you’re with a large company, we’ll work seamlessly with your in-house designers and creative, communications, business development or marketing departments.
• Training, mentoring or coaching. Learn how to strategize your overall marketing plan, public relations campaign, fundraising plan, start a newsletter, blog or e-letter and make all your business collateral work together, in print and online. We also do media coaching. We’ll tailor our training to you.
• Small business owners, nonprofit managers, consultants, coaches, authors or artists, we’ll provide you the same high quality services that we provide larger companies at rates you can afford. We specialize in serving creative professionals and innovative organizations.
• We are known for offering our clients innovative thinking, strategic planning, and exceptional results. We’re small enough to give you personalized service, yet we work with a team of top-notch associates who understand graphics and web design, audio, video, film and multimedia development. We can offer you the sophisticated services and results of a larger firm.
See, hear and feel the difference! If you’re an editor or producer searching for content for your print or online publication, audio, broadcast or multimedia presentation, you’ll find articles in our Press Room, or email us, and we will promptly send you samples of our work.
Ask us questions. Tell us what’s keeping you up at night about your PR and marketing campaign, or what’s keeping you from getting visible as an expert, and why you’re not getting those great clients and the revenue that you deserve.
Call us in the San Francisco Bay Area (U.S.) today, at: 510-845-5510 or email us for a risk-free introductory meeting (by phone or in person), or subscribe to our dynamic, provocative e-letter, full of useful tips and great information. It’s free, and we don’t share your email address with anyone. You’ll only receive one or two informative messages per month.
You’ll also want to read about why it is the Year of the Social Entrepreneur, and what we’re doing in our company to help forge new partnerships between businesses and nonprofit organizations—and what we offer nonprofits to help them make a big impact in the world!